I am a terrible, terrible blogger. I can never update this thing as I am much more interested in reading everyone else's blogs. There are some truly talented blog writers out there! I just never seem to have anything blog worthy to write about....at least I don't think so.
The New Year of 2009 has started out a bit rocky in our household. We were hit by the big ice/snow storm here in Eastern Kentucky and were without utilities for several days. There were others who fared far worse than we did. We at least had an alternative heating source and a well-stocked pantry. We even had water when many others did not, so in that regard we were very fortunate. This past week another storm system blew through and we had bad storms and lots of wind. Luckily our utilities remained on but others suffered the same fate as before. I don't know about everyone else but I am more than ready for some nice, mild springy weather!
Anyway, I hope everyone is healthy, happy, and safe. I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones. I'll write again......sometime........one of these days.....
2 days ago






1 comments:
Hey girl!! Your winter pic is beautiful,,,but boy, does it ever look cold! I'm sending warm wishes and safe prayers your way!
Spring is on it's way girl. I know your winter has been really tough.
Just found your site and you are NOT a terrible blogger! Your stitching is beautiful. You just need the sunshine to warm up Kentucky and your stitching mojo will come back:) Stay safe!
Hugs from Texas!!
Lonestar Stitcher
Post a Comment