Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Six Things About Me:

I have been tagged by Sadie to share 6 things about myself!


The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. My favorite time of the year is autumn. I love the different changes in the weather, the beautiful colors and the smell. It is such a great season.

2. I am terrified of spiders. I have always had an extreme dislike of them but after seeing, as a nurse, what kinds of things can happen after a spider bite, I hate them even more.

3. I love Italian food and one of my favorite dishes that is easy, light, and great for summer is Caprese.

4. I have been married for 18 years to my hubby and have 3 children. My oldest daughter is 18, my middle daughter is 16 and my son is 5.

5. I cannot stand the texture of Jello or mushrooms and cannot eat either of them.

6. I love to travel but have never been out of the States. I want to visit Ireland, England, and Italy one of these days. I would also love to take an Alaskan cruise.

I am tagging:

1. Talia

2. LBC

3. Theresa

4. Yuko

5. Elizabeth

6. Cameo

Have fun everyone!


3 comments:

Sadie said...

Great list Carrie, my DD is right with you on the mushrooms. I too would love to travel, but have never been outside the U.K.

Theresa said...

Hello Carrie,
Just want to let you know I've posted my tags on my blog~

Theresa

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Carrie,

I posted six things. Thank you for thinking of me.

Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth